Don't Fence Me in.......

Finally , after thinking I was finished several times, I am really finished with my first longhorn painting....thanks to all who encouraged me. I am now officially in love with these huge animals who are as much a part of Texas as the armadillo and cactus.

Signed and numbered giclee ( high quality print process) prints are available in 3 sizes:
11"x15".............$25        15"x22".............$50   22"x30"........................$75

 (plus Texas state tax 8.25% and shipping if required )






I am also pleased to announce I will be donating a framed version ( 15"x22" print number 100/1000) to the Giddy Up Gala to be auctioned off at their annual fundraiser. What a great cause. February 21, 2014. If you post a bid at the Gala but are not the highest bidder, I will follow up to see if you are interested in a purchase  and will donate 20% of any of those sales to Hill Country Education Foundation.

I'd love some feedback!


Comments

  1. This is great! I love the longhorns, too! I had one in the Spring Memeber Show, last year, that sold two months later!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas from Maui ...

Merchandising Your Art

Round Top Treasures... a lesson on painting reflections