Artsy Shark Featured Artist....Carol Sue Witt!

 This summer I submitted my name to Artsy Shark, a well respected and well followed art magazine ...and they agreed to do an article about my art. It was a challenge ( but a good one!) for me to figure out how all my creativity that has only increased over the years, evolved. And to select some of my favorites to showcase. Many thanks to Artsy Shark and especially Carolyn and Loren.

Here are some of my all time favorites:

"Snip, Snip"

                                           
"Low Water Crossing"



"Deep Roots"
                                                                                                    "Deer Me...It's Winter"
"Jingle Your Bells"
"Texas Roadside Beauties"
                                                                          


                                                                 "Jump in, The Water's Fine"



                                                                    "Show Off" 

     PS  All of these images are available in many sizes, on canvas and metal, too. 


This is a tote bag I ordered from my own website to test the quality. I was impressed. See all the possibilities at my Fine Art America store:

                                                    carolsue-witt.pixels.com




                     I hope you’ll take a minute to see my story on the link below:













Comments

  1. Hi Carol, I represent the West Texas Watercolor Society in Lubbock and was wondering if you travel for workshops? Thanks I advance. Love your work. -Roxi Hardegree roxihardegree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas from Maui ...

Merchandising Your Art

Round Top Treasures... a lesson on painting reflections