2017 Christmas inspirations....!

Where has 2017 gone?? For me, it has included a lot of travel to wonderful places in the US and in Europe. I discovered Wyoming scenery this summer and that became a part of my Christmas card this year. I always love a Cowboy ( who doesn't?) so that also became a part of my message. My sister in law , Kay, who was with me as I painted is sadly, no longer with us. She suggested the tree and a special angel in the sky ....thank you, Kay! You are the angel.

Have a Cowboy Christmas 


Just for fun, I painted a drippy version of a colorful guy I met in Wyoming. His beard and blue eyes were stunning! He made a great model ( always my intention) for this fun watercolor I just completed on December 14th.

                                                                   My Wyoming Santa

This is a commissioned scene for an international mining company, Weir International, Inc. Our 21st year of creating a Christmas card together!


Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and I hope you celebrate in every way possible with everyone you care about! Stay tuned for my pouring lesson in my next blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas from Maui ...

Merchandising Your Art

Round Top Treasures... a lesson on painting reflections