Hey, Santa...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Georgetown!

Look, I know we are not even sure the 90's are behind us, but somehow the calendar keeps rolling and it is Fall! This is really my first season to have my Christmas artwork in an honest to goodness retail store. I brought a big supply of the following items to The Art Escape for their Christmas display at the Georgetown store on the Square. Starting today they are available at their Austin store, The Art Escape

Here is a little teaser of my sleigh full of goodies.

My 2019 annual card titled " I'm Dreaming..."is available in note cards ( 5 packs with with red foil envelopes and zip strip closures). I also have small framed versions of this scene and the original is also framed in red and available! The work shop to design this scene with your own ornaments or ones provided in Marble Falls was just completed last week at Galleries at Pecan Creek in Marble Falls.


"Jingle Your Bells" comes in a variety of charming ways from the 5 card packs to pillows and puzzles. This 2018 original is also framed and available at the shop.


And here are some of the other artists and outcomes we had using our own choice of colors and , of course, styles to create this dreamy card:


My version using cerulean blue, quinacridone red and lemon yellow


My version using cobalt blue, alizarin crimson and hansa yellow








Ho, ho, ho and greetings from all of us...Debbie, Gail, Cindy, Gay, Joyce and Sharin (below)




Thank you to each of these artists for their talent and enthusiasm.great combo!

I will demo this same design and my technique in Kerrville on Tuesday, Nov 12th at 1:00 for the Guadalupe Watercolor Group

Please join us if you are in the area.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ideas from Maui ...

Merchandising Your Art

Round Top Treasures... a lesson on painting reflections